YUMMY . . .Got to love stew everything in it is healthy and delicious. Nothing artificial nothing too hard to do. So wash your hands and let’s go. Oh wait a minute . . .Do we have everything? water, onion, turnip, carrots, potatoes, cabbage, 1/ lbs. beef cubes, salt and pepper and a large pot.
If you have everything we well start, if you don’t then we will stop and wait until you do. Well what are you waiting for, hop to it. This will feed about seven or eight people. WASH ALL YOUR VEGGIES RINSE YOUR MEAT
1. Fill your pot with little more than half water and turn on the stove
2 Re-chop some or all beef cubes into bite size and put in the water
3. Dice your BIG onion or chop it, who cares, by the time the stew is cooked the onion will be invisible, put it in the pot to boil with the meat.
4. Your Turnip. You do not need it all, half will do. Chop it into cubes and get it in the water. Let this boil for twenty minutes. THEN
5. Carrots, clean five or six carrots chop into bite size add to water
6. Potatoes, peel and clean seven or eight potatoes chop into bite size pieces add to the pot. ADD your salt and pepper to taste.
Let all this boil for twenty more minutes then WASH AND SLICE HALF A CABBAGE adding it LAST, let all this cook until the turnip is soft then eat with bread and butter if you wish.
Should your company still be hungry cook them up some Blueberry bangbellies.